To stay competitive in today's disruptive global market, organizations must be able to deliver high-quality products and solutions quicker and more efficiently than the rest. What this calls for is a shared DevOps mindset among technical and non-technical team members as well as the leadership, in order to optimize the end-to-end delivery of value from concept to cash.
CyberBahn's 2-day SAFe DevOps training and certification will give you a clear understanding of DevOps and how it enables strategic business imperatives. You'll get the mindset, culture, and technical practices to successfully define, build, test, deploy, and release; all the while using Value Stream Mapping across the delivery pipeline. You will get the know-how to strategize and implement an actionable DevOps transformation plan that is tailored to meet your organizational needs.
At the end of this course, you will get access to the SAFe DevOps certification exam on the SAFe Community platform. CyberBahn is a SAFe® SPCT Gold and Tooling Partner (1 of 3 companies world-wide to have this credential).
Previous attendees of this course include (but are not limited to) these roles:
- All members of an Agile Release Train and/or Value Stream
- Developers, Testers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other Agile Team members
- Infrastructure and Operations engineers and practitioners
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers, and Change Management professionals
- Architects, Database Administrators, and Information Security professionals
- Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, and UI/UX Developers
- Development, Engineering, QA, Infrastructure, and Operations Managers
- IT and Business change agents, leaders, and executives
SAFe® for DevOps Course Curriculum
This course and curriculum follow the latest release of SAFe 5.
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining Alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building Quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing Time-to-Market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking Action to Deliver Business Value with DevOps
For more details on the exam pattern and references, visit the Scaled Agile website.
Here’s what you will get:
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- Access to the SAFe DevOps Practitioner Certification Exam on completion of the course
You must attend all days of the course for eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioner exam.
Attendees who pass the exam will receive the SAFe Certification kit, which includes:
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner certificate
- A SAFe 5 DevOps Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe DevOps Practitioner, which includes access to the SDP Community of Practice
- A SAFe DevOps Practitioner certification usage guide with SDP certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey.
On completion of the course, you could apply for Professional Development Units (PDUs) as below:
Both the Scaled Agile Framework and DevOps are very relevant to today's enterprises. SAFe teams must cultivate a DevOps mindset in order to integrate technical and non-technical processes and optimize the end-to-end flow of value. The proven success of both approaches has made more organizations interested in integrating SAFe and DevOps to achieve value deliveries at scale.
The SAFe DevOps (SDP) course and certification helps you to streamline the development value stream and design and implement a Continuous Delivery Pipeline that is tailored to your organizational needs. With this credential under your belt, you will be a valued asset to any organization that is considering making the transition to SAFe DevOps.
- Undertake CyberBahn's 2-day SAFe® DevOps course led by SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs).
- Learn and practice using the articles, videos and resources on the Scaled Agile website.
- When you are adequately prepared to take the exam, log into the SAFe Community Platform to access the exam.
- You will be required to review and accept the Candidate Agreement before starting the exam.
- Attempt the 90 minute SAFe 5 SDP Exam online which comprises 45 Multiple choice/ Multiple response questions. Note that Multiple response questions require all correct answers to be selected; as partial credit will not be given.
- You must score a minimum of 73% (33 out of 45) to pass the SAFe DevOps (SDP) certification exam.
- Your profile on Scaled Agile, Inc will be updated with the certification, after passing the exam.
- You will receive 1-year membership with Scaled Agile along with the certification.
- You have to renew the membership (and consequently the certification) every year.
Starting April 3rd, 2023, Scaled Agile has transitioned to a new membership model for the SAFe Community Platform. You can renew your membership at one of three tiers:
- SAFe® Expert Membership ($995/year) - For members who currently hold SPC or SPCT certifications. Renews all certifications, provides access to all SAFe content, and enables SPCs/SPCTs to train others to lead a Lean-Agile transformation.
- SAFe® Advanced Membership ($295/year) - For members who currently hold one or more Advanced certifications. This provides access to basic and some advanced content and continued access to course learnings and assets and renews the following certifications. This also includes every certification in the SAFe® Foundational Membership.
- Agile Product Management (APM)
- Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
- SAFe® for Architects (ARCH)
- Agile Software Engineer (ASE)
- SAFe® Foundational Membership ($195/year) - For members who currently hold one or more Foundational certifications. This provides access to basic content and continued access to course learnings and assets and renews the following certifications.
- SAFe® Agilist (SA)
- SAFe® Practitioner (SP)
- SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM)
- SAFe® Government Practitioner (SGP)
- SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP)
- Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM)
The registration fee includes the course materials, remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms, access to SAFe® Collaborate - a visual online workspace, a one-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform and the SAFe SDP certification exam. You'll also get access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day.
You can earn up to 15 PDUs by attending the 2-day SAFe DevOps (SDP) training program.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) ® issues Professional Development Units (PDUs) to the candidate after the completion of any certification course. They are given to recognize the participation of the professional and to authenticate the knowledge of the principles and practices taught. To hold your certification from PMI, you should earn a particular number of PDUs every three years.
PDUs recognize your dedication to the global Project Management community. They are required for recertification and to maintain your PMI credential in good standing. You can learn more about PDUs here.
You can get more course details at this link or write to us at email@example.com. You can also chat with our counsellors on the Live Chat on this website, and get your queries answered in real time.
After completing the SAFe DevOps (SDP) course, you can go on to undertake other SAFe courses based on your role, goals and experience. Visit this link to choose the course and certification that best matches your current needs.