If you're just starting out on your SAFe® journey, the Leading SAFe course offers you a basic introduction to the core principles and practices underlying the Scaled Agile Framework.
You'll get to know why business agility is such an important part of today's company culture, and what you can do to build and nurture agility at all levels of the enterprise. Explore how SAFe works to enhance quality, hasten time-to-market and optimize resources, all while increasing employee engagement and customer buy-in. Take away a clear understanding of how you can move the needle on agility and align your organization around clearly defined delivery of value. Streamline workflows from strategy to delivery, and get equipped to run SAFe events like PI planning and more!
At the end of this course, you will get access to the SAFe Agilist certification exam on the SAFe Community platform. CyberBahn is a SAFe® SPCT Gold and Tooling Partner (1 of 3 companies world-wide to have this credential).
This is a foundational course and is designed for anyone who has an interest in driving performance improvements, regardless of their previous experience.
Previous attendees of this course include (but are not limited to) these roles:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Leading SAFe® Course Curriculum
This course and curriculum follow the latest release of SAFe 6.0
- Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Building a Foundation with Mindset, Values, and Principles
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the Change
- Practicing SAFe
For more details on the exam pattern and references, visit the Scaled Agile website.
Here’s what you will get:
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe® Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- Access to the SAFe Agilist certification exam on completion of the course.
On completion of the course, you can report and claim your Professional Development Units (PDUs) on the PMI website. Get details at this link.
SAFe adoption is growing at an accelerated pace around the world, with 70% of Fortune 100 companies having SAFe certified professionals on-site. The 15th Annual State of Agile Report highlights the fact that the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) continues to be the most popular scaling framework in use today, with 37% of respondents identifying it as the framework they most closely follow.
If you're new to scaling agile, the Leading SAFe course and SAFe Agilist certification will introduce you to the foundations of SAFe and give you an overview of its underlying principles and practices. You will be able to confidently demonstrate your capabilities of driving a Lean-Agile transformation at scale.
- Undertake CyberBahn's 2-day Leading SAFe® course led by SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs).
- Learn and practice using the articles, videos and resources on the Scaled Agile website.
- When you are adequately prepared to take the exam, log into the SAFe Community Platform to access the exam.
- You will be required to review and accept the Candidate Agreement before starting the exam.
- Attempt the 90 minute SAFe 6 Agilist Exam online which comprises 45 Multiple choice/ Multiple response questions. Note that Multiple response questions require all correct answers to be selected; as partial credit will not be given.
- You must score a minimum of 77% (35 out of 45) to pass the SAFe Agilist certification exam.
- Your profile on Scaled Agile, Inc will be updated with the certification, after passing the exam.
- You will receive 1-year membership with Scaled Agile along with the certification.
- You have to renew the membership (and consequently the certification) every year.
Starting April 3rd, 2023, Scaled Agile has transitioned to a new membership model for the SAFe Community Platform. You can renew your membership at one of three tiers:
- SAFe® Expert Membership ($995/year) - For members who currently hold SPC or SPCT certifications. Renews all certifications, provides access to all SAFe content, and enables SPCs/SPCTs to train others to lead a Lean-Agile transformation.
- SAFe® Advanced Membership ($295/year) - For members who currently hold one or more Advanced certifications. This provides access to basic and some advanced content and continued access to course learnings and assets and renews the following certifications. This also includes every certification in the SAFe® Foundational Membership.
- Agile Product Management (APM)
- Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
- SAFe® for Architects (ARCH)
- Agile Software Engineer (ASE)
- SAFe® Foundational Membership ($195/year) - For members who currently hold one or more Foundational certifications. This provides access to basic content and continued access to course learnings and assets and renews the following certifications.
- SAFe® Agilist (SA)
- SAFe® Practitioner (SP)
- SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM)
- SAFe® Government Practitioner (SGP)
- SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP)
- Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM)
The registration fee includes the course materials, remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms, access to SAFe® Studio - a visual online workspace, a one-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform and the SAFe Agilist certification exam.
On completion of the course, you can report and claim your Professional Development Units (PDUs) on the PMI website, as per this link.
The Project Management Institute(PMI)® issues Professional Development Units (PDUs) to the candidate after the completion of any certification course. They are given to recognize the participation of the professional and to authenticate the knowledge of the principles and practices taught. To hold your certification from PMI, you should earn a particular number of PDUs every three years.
PDUs recognize your dedication to the global Project Management community. They are required for recertification and to maintain your PMI credential in good standing. You can learn more about PDUs here.
You can get more course details at this link or write to us at email@example.com. You can also chat with our counsellors on the Live Chat on this website, and get your queries answered in real time.
After completing the Leading SAFe course, you can go on to undertake other SAFe courses based on your role, goals and experience. Visit this link to choose the course and certification that best matches your current needs.