This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this Site. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom
it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
How we collect information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- Register to use our websites, trainings, or services this may include your name (including business name), address, email address, and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your business and your preferences.
- Place an order using our websites, applications, or services; this may include your name (including business name), address, contact (including telephone number and email address), and payment details.
- Use our applications, which may include the collection of metadata.
- Complete online forms (including call back requests), take part in surveys, post on our message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or within our application or service.
- Interact with us using social media.
- Provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any websites, applications, or services we make available or whenyou update those details.
- Contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email, or mail.
We will also collect your information where you only partially complete and/or abandon any information inputted into our website and/or other online forms and may use this information to contact you to remind you to complete any outstanding information and/or for marketing purposes.
We also collect information from your devices (including mobile devices) and applications you or your users use to access and use any of our websites, applications, or services (for example, we may collect the device identification number and type, location information, and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information). We may do this using cookies or similar technologies.
Providing us with information about others
If you provide us with personal information about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any obligation and consent obligations under applicable data protection laws in relation to such disclosure. Insofar as required by applicable data protection laws, you must ensure that you have provided the required notices and have obtained the individual's explicit consent or otherwise have a legal basis to provide us with the information and that you explain to them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information or direct them to read our Privacy Notice.
How we use your information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- Provide any information and services that you have requested or any applications or services that you have ordered.
- Compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third parties.
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve any applications, products, services, and information that you have requested from us.
- Manage and administer your use of applications, products, and services you have asked us to provide.
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities).
- Monitor, measure, improve, and protect our content, website, applications, and services and provide an enhanced, personal user experience for you.
- Undertake internal testing of our website, applications, systems, and services to test and improve their security, provision, and performance, in which case, we would pseudonymize any information used for such purposes, and ensure it is only displayed at aggregated levels which will not be linked back to you or any living individual.
- Provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations.
- Comply with any other of our regulatory or legal obligations.
- Detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal, or prohibited activities or otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes).
- Contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on your use of our applications, products and services).
- To monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking, provided that in such circumstances it is on an aggregated basis which will not be linked back to you or any living individual except as permitted by law.
- Deliver joint content and services with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (for example, social media providers).
- Provide you with location-based services (for example, advertising and other personalized content), where we collect geo-location data.
You can manage your privacy settings within your browser or our applications and services (where applicable).
Data analytics and benchmarking
We may use information generated and stored during your use of our services for our legitimate business interests to enable us to give you the best service and/or solutions and the best experience. These purposes include to:
- Deliver advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging) or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of services; carry out research and development to improve our services, products and applications.
- Carry out research and development to improve our services, products and applications; provide you with location-based services (for example location relevant content) where we collect geo-location data to provide a relevant experience.
- Develop and provide new and existing functionality and services (including statistical analysis, benchmarking insights, receipt recognition and cashflow forecasting services).
- Provide you with location-based services (for example location relevant content) where we collect geo-location data to provide a relevant experience.