Oct 1, 2022 10:30am - Oct 2, 2022 07:30pm
Implementing SAFe (SPC)-5.1Oct 11 2022 - Oct 14 2022, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Miami / Ft-Lauderdale area, Florida.
FL - 33301
During this four-day course, attendees will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) to achieve Business Agility in the Digital Age.
By certifying as SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), you can train and empower others in a range of SAFe® courses.
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the Change
Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an Agile Release Train
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Accelerating to Business Agility
- Becoming a SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
After this course, you should be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains, and coordinate Large Solutions
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend all four days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- Exam name – SAFe 5 Program Consultant Exam.
- Exam format – Multiple choice.
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed.
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Implementing SAFe course.
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions – 60.
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75% pass rate).
- Language – English.
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $250.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
About Our Trainer
Ramesh is currently working as an Enterprise Agile Coach and SAFe Consultant helping large and small organizations alike, few of which are from South Florida. A self-admitted agile enthusiast and evangelist with over 15 years in the Project Management field, Ramesh has worked passionately to encourage and support the Organizations in fully embracing Agile methodologies for Product development with the sole vision of making SproutLoud Media Networks, an “Agile Enterprise”.
His latest achievements include establishing the path forward towards Business agility in two large enterprises and the successful Implementation of Scaled Agile (SAFe) Framework at SproutLoud Media Networks. His vast areas of expertise and interests include Scaled Agile implementations, Program and Portfolio Management, Business agility at scale, Simplified solutions with Agile methods involving common-sense approaches. Ramesh also has a Master's Degree in Collaborative Project Management.