Oct 23, 2021 09:00am - Oct 24, 2021 05:00pm
Implementing SAFe (SPC)-5.1Nov 8, 2021 9:00 AM - Nov 11, 2021 6:00 PM
Virtual Class, SGT Timezone
This event is led by CyberBahn Training and Advisory Services and
co-hosted by Auspicious Agile and Blockchain Pte. Ltd.
3 Reasons why you should choose CyberBahn for SPC class ?
During this four-day course, attendees will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) to achieve Business Agility in the Digital Age.
By certifying as SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), you can train and empower others in a range of SAFe® courses.
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the Change
Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an Agile Release Train
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Accelerating to Business Agility
- Becoming a SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
After this course, you should be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains, and coordinate Large Solutions
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend all four days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- Exam name – SAFe 5 Program Consultant Exam.
- Exam format – Multiple choice.
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed.
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Implementing SAFe course.
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions – 60.
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75% pass rate).
- Language – English.
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $250.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
About Our Trainer
Ashwinee Kalkura, SPCT, is an experienced Coach/Consultant and a passionate Trainer with a career of 20 years in IT industry. He has worked for well-known names like Infosys, Cognizant, Freescale and Target. He has experience in Mobile, Networking and Retail domains from these organisations where he has grown from a developer to delivery leader and internal Agile coach.
Over the last 5 years he has coached and consulted on new ways of working (Agile, SAFe) with organizations from Industrial Automation, IoT, Consulting and Banking to name a few. He focuses on Value Delivery, Business Agililty and Leadership coaching and consulting.
Ashwinee has trained over 2500 professionals on various certification and non-certification training including 2000 on SAFe.
As a continuous learner, Ashwinee has a professional certification in coaching (ICF-PCC) from International Coach Federation and also pursuing his MBA in Consulting Management from BITS, Pilani.