Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO)
DESCRIPTIONYou’re a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) who’s focused on maximizing business value and Product Backlog optimization to understand how to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO℠) certification.
Through the A-CSPO, you’ll learn to:• Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
• Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
• Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use
• Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
• Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
• Define and validate business value
• Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
Benefits:• Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
• Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
• Stand out in your industry as a member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
• Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
REQUIREMENTS• Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
• Attend a certified A-CSPO educational offering to gain techniques that expand into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced Product Backlog management.
• Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
• You will be asked to accept the A-CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
• Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years).
Maintain your A-CSPO by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Learn more
NOTE: You may take the A-CSPO course at any time after completing your CSPO certification, and must have at least 12 months of Product Owner experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your A-CSPO certification.
The A-CSPO certification is widely recognized and highly valuable certification and has many benefits such as :
- It validates your skills as a Scrum Product Owner who plays an important role in driving business to the organization.
- You can improve your earning potential by obtaining an A-CSPO certification.
- It helps in successful project delivery apart from enhancing the business value in the organization by leading the Scrum teams in an effective manner.
- The A-CSPO certification provides an opportunity to showcase your skills as an expert in Agile and Scrum and make a difference among the global Scrum community.
- The A-CSPO certification validates your knowledge as an expert on Scrum processes, values, and techniques.
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner training develops skills for effective team collaboration and management.